Fast 6 x Kko Kko Nara

Caught Fast 6 during the weekend. Can't express how much I love this movie. I love every series and I just wna watch it over again.
I've a little wish which is to drive a sports car or to be in one which speeds on the road.
The shifting of gears, clutch kicking, drifting across the corners and the holy button which made the car accelerated like nobody business made me get damn excited. I miss driving a manual car, just feel that the shifting of gear is like kind of cool? 
CAN'T WAIT FOR FAST 7!

And I managed to get churros from the cinema. Have been craving for it. But it wasn't good. Churros and nacho cheese dip wasn't quite a good combination. And there isn't any cinnamon sugar sprinkled over the churros. What's churros without the cinnamon sugar.

Visited an authentic and homely Korean cuisine restaurant,Kko Kko Nara, for dinner after the movie. 

The lighting in the restaurant is really dim so this is the best I can do.

Chicken chicken chicken. Can never get enough of chicken. The Korean fried chicken at Kko Kko Nara is really yummy and they are famous for it!
Ordered the chicken combo whereby its a platter of sweet and spicy, soy garlic sauce and original fried chicken.
.
And also Kimchi Stew. What's Korean cuisine without kimchi. I can just have the soup with plain rice for the entire meal. But it must be short grain rice, don't really fancy the normal rice. 

So currently, after visiting 3 recruitment companies, I finally got a job. But it's only a four days event starting from this Thursday. It's gna be a heretic week ahead and I can't wait. Need to stop being an idler!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑