#13: DIYs I want to try

I've a bucket list on the DIYs that I want to try, but for this post I'll only focus on DIYs that I want to try on my nails. I love to have pretty and yummy looking nails and friends around me should know that I'll tend to change my nails' colors weekly? Or every fortnightly? This habit started when I was in 17? I don't really want to splurge unnecessarily on going to the nail palour to have my nail fix. Thus, from then on, I've been constantly searching for DIY nail art tutorials whenever I'm free. I trim, buff, and shape my nails my own. I can spend the whole afternoon doing my nails and me being me, I would always remove everything and repaint my nails again if I find the color ugly.
I've a crazy collection of nail polishes, I need 3 boxes to keep it.
These are part of it, I've a few bottles in mom's room and quite some time back my sis dropped 2 boxes on the floor and broke a few bottles.

Browsed through my albums and found these photos, when I was crazy over glittery nails. And my favorite was this OPI Katy Perry Collection, Candy Floss.

Don't get why I kept my nails so long, kinda gross looking at them now.

OPI Black Shatter

Here are the real DIY nails that I did. I've tried French Manicure, Polka Dots, Leopard Prints, Gradient, Ombre and here are some of the photos that I manage to find.

My kinda failed ombre nails (mint green x white). Spent a few hours on this failed creation.

I did this while I was in Bangkok last year, kudos to the manicurist who manage to draw the fine strokes. I wish I had half of her skills.

I'm eager to try marbling and galaxy nails. I had attempted marbling and galaxy nails more than once but I never fail to make a mess out of it. All tutorials look easy but it was really tedious.
These nails really looked yummy.

And this, Watercolor french tips.

Yesterday

Finally got to try Shiok Maki! It was really damn shiok. The combination of salmon, ebi, seaweed, roe and the sauce was surprisingly good. Guess I would never eat any other maki anymore. Would love to try the unagi version the next time, but I'm not really a fan of unagi. Thinking about it makes me drool. But after yesterday's meal make me feel like I've gain back the pounds I've shed during the exam period.
And also, I managed to get my favorite Salted Caramel ice-cream from the Hokkaido ice-cream palour. I was craving it since few months back and have been so whiny about not having it. Was so happy yesterday. Craving for more now.

Have a good weekend ahead yall! x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑