#15: On My Shopping List

I don't have a shopping list right now, I've got what I need recently.
Did grocery shopping few days back and bought whatever I want, which are chips and more chips, haven't been touching chips after chinese new year. Will devour a packet tomorrow.
And last week I got a pair of sandals to replace my snapped sandals.
So I've nothing which I really need to buy.
Maybe I need more clothes, clothes and clothes, getting sick of my wardrobe.
Wna revamp my wardrobe (I've said this for umpteen times).
But whenever I'm packing, there are always these few pieces which I seldom wear but I just can't bear to give away. There're also pieces which I've bought and not wear it, impulse buys.
My wardrobe is really exploding, I've hung 2-3 pieces of clothing on a hanger. And I'm like using 2 rooms' wardrobes.
Anyhow, girls can't get enough of clothes!

This is a wordy wordy wordy post, don't have any pictures except for these 2 which I've shared on Instagram.
Soup Spoon for dinner yesterday. Wanted to get my Pandora charms yesterday but whatever I want was oos.

It has been raining since evening, could really use a nice warm cuppa now. 

This is a really boring post. Pardon me, my holiday have been kinda mundane, rotting my ass at home most of the time. I've cleared my notes, cleared my thumbdrive, tidy all the documents on my desktop, cleaned my laptop, cleaned my make-up kits. Kind of desperate for a part-time job. Anyone with any recommendations please let me know! 
And the 30 challenges is getting boring, I couldn't think of anything to blog about based on the challenges but I will still complete it!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑