#11: Date Night Ideas

Hugging a bag of chips and be a couch potato, lying on the grass and stare at the sky, going for a spin, having a sinful supper, catching a late night movie ....
Would prolly do anything if I've a date. But I'm a really lazy person and would prefer to stay at home.
Like now, the best time of the day, I could just snuggle under the sheets, listening to my favorite songs, drafting out this post and catching some dramas/movies.
But now, there's this little burden that I'm carrying whereby I can't really relax and enjoy myself to the fullest.
I've been saying this for the xth times and pardon me for saying it the last time;
I can't wait for 6th May!
Every exam period is sucking me dry and driving me crazy. The last time I stepped out of the house was on last Saturday, my terribly mundane life due to exams. How much I missed my carefree life.
The next time when I blog will be the day when I declare liberation.
And I need like more interesting content for this space. Thou I'm blogging diligently every now and then but every post seemed so boring, boring content without pictures, boring posts with all my complaints.

Anyway on a brighter note, scored my second high distinction for the semester for the group project.
Crossing my fingers for the results of our last project x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑