Mhmmmmm ....

Revamped this space a little if you could notice.
Always wanted to blog so badly about my life, but I lose the motivation to do so. Wonder how I can do it in the past. I really love to read blogs and am hoping that I can blog as often so in the future I can look back at all the silly things that I've done.

I came across this 30 days challenge list to keep myself motivated and this space a little less mundane.

  1. A few things about yourself
  2. Things you are good at 
  3. I am looking forward to ...
  4. Today's playlist 
  5. Weekend Goals 
  6. Least favorite words 
  7. Blog goals 
  8. In my bag 
  9. Favorite websites 
  10. On my wishlist 
  11. Date night ideas 
  12. Weekly rituals 
  13. DIYs I want to try 
  14. Things I love about _______ 
  15. On my shopping list 
  16. Places to see in your town 
  17. Words that are hard to spell 
  18. Road trip must-haves 
  19. Recipes I want to try 
  20. Celebrity crushes 
  21. Things to do this Spring 
  22. Today I saw 
  23. Guilty pleasures 
  24. I make lists for 
  25. Things I'd rather be doing right now 
  26. Books I'd like to read this year 
  27. Lessons learned 
  28. Vacations to take 
  29. Favorite foods 
  30. Today's to-do list 

Really hope someone out there is reading ....

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑