Day 1: A Few Things About Yourself

Felicia, female, single, piscean, just turned 21 one month back.
Living with my father, mother and sister.
Currently pursing a degree at SIM-RMIT, Business (Management), and I'll be graduating next year?
How cliche!

I have nothing special to share about myself. Like many other people, I love to shop, love pretty things, love to eat (yea and I eat almost everything from seafood to pig's organs), love to sleep.

I'm gna post 10 random facts about me:
1. I'm single eye-lid, and I always blame my dad for it cause I really hate my eyes.
2. I was born on 28 February, one day before 29 February and its a leap year on the year I was born.
3. I've really small feet, inherited from my mom, Size 35. I can squeeze into the largest size for kid's footwear. I bought my Havaianas in kids size.
4. I don't know how to swim but I know how to float.
5. I've no idea how to cycle too, I can make do with those 4 wheels bicycle.
6. Like girls having their period, every month there will be a few days where I will sneeze like mad. I can sneeze non-stop from morning to night.
7. I tend to make a lot of noises when I'm playing games, especially Candy Crush for now. I can't stop making noises when I make a wrong move.
8. I have a license and a car, but I don't usually use it. If I do, I'll just drive around the east side. Like Tampines, Pasir Ris, Bedok? But the furthest I've went was Clementi and Yishun, and I even braved the heavy traffic at town for a few times. Really have no guts to explore the streets of Singapore unless I've someone who can guide me.
9. I love to make loved ones happy. At times I even placed them before myself, as stupid as it sounds, I'll be contented to see a smile on their faces.
10. I LOVE MY FAMILY AND MY CLOSE FRIENDS WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑