#4: Today's Playlist

I don't really have a particular playlist. I like to play everything I have on my music player.

Recently what have been repeating on my player will be ....

Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia


Don't you worry don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now

Daylight - Maroon 5


And when the daylight comes, I'll have to go
But tonight I'm gonna hold you so close
Cause in the daylight, we'll be on our own
But tonight I need to hold you so close

Try - P!nk


When there is desire, there is gonna be a flame
When there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try try try
Gotta get up and try try try
You gotta get up and try try try

Just Give Me A Reason - P!nk Feat. Nate Ruess


Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second, we're not broken, just bent we can learn to love again
Oh, it's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken, just bent we can learn to love again

And not forgetting my all time favorites which I will never get sick of, like Secondhand Serenade and Faber Drive in particular, I can listen to them all day long.

Music is the shorthand of emotions ....

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑