#2: Things You Are Good At

NOTHING?

I seriously couldn't think of anything that I'm good at.
I think I'm good at like nonsensical stuffs such as eating, sleeping, watching tv, wasting my time and procrastinating.
How about changing the title to 'Things You Are Bad At' and I reckoned I can think of 101 things that I'm bad at.
I suck at cooking, baking, drawing, sports, driving, singing, dancing, drinking and the list goes on.
Since the day I was born I don't have any skills that is commendable.
My parents used to tell me that when I was a baby, I was incredibly good at crying.
Other than sleeping, 90% of my time was spent crying, such a crybaby I know.
I don't cry as much as I used to but now I guess I'm kinda good at whining. I can whine about anything and everything.
From primary school onwards there isn't any subject that I'm particularly good at, all my results were average.
As for CCA, I was in the computer club during primary school and I can't remember why I signed up for Chinese Orchestra when I was primary 5. I learned Gu Zheng for like a year and decided to withdraw partly because I couldn't juggle between 2 CCAs and school. Also, I don't know why the teacher decided to change the chords which really confused everyone and I was angry at that time cause I felt like whatever I've learnt went down the drain. Maybe that's one of the skill I acquire and during that period I participated in SYF and achieved bronze. Then I joined librarian club during secondary school days. And the skills that I've learnt? How to scan the book, use the system and arranging books?
I wanted to learn piano at a point of time when I was young, my dad bought me the electronic keyboard and I really did sign up at Yamaha but the classes were all full and the in-charge did not get back to me after and eventually I just forget about it.
I admit I amlazy, I may be interested in learning some new stuffs but my enthusiasm only last for awhile, that is why I don't really like to pick up new skills. But currently I'm really interested in picking up cooking and baking. And I'll do so one day... Maybe 5 years later? ......


So this is a photo of crybaby yeo, birthday girl still cry.

Some other photos when I was young
I think she was my pretty bff when I was in K1 or K2.

Birthday girl with her weird hairband? and her super huge cake.

Momsy kins and I, very comfortable on my throne.

Hello cai shen ye.

Cai shen ye again.

@ FEP with my hippy mom.

Happy family.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑