Homely Weekends


Mom always make a point to brew some tonic on weekend when sis and I are not working.
For last week, mommy made double-boiled chicken drumsticks with chicken essence.
She specially went to the market not opposite my house but 2 streets away to get the drumsticks.
I love love love chicken essence, how I hope mom can give me 2 servings of this goodness.

Bird's nest today.

Weekend at home are usually instant noodles or takeaway day when daddy is out of town or when mommy is not cooking.
So here's my best friend, Indomie. Got dad to get 1 carton for the office and 1 carton for home. How can one not be a fan of this Indomie.
And that carton on the left side are cup noodles from Indomie. Equally awesome!
Who wants to have a Indomie party?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑