280214


Feeling happy cause it's my 22nd!

Thank you sister for the new soulmate charm.

SURPRISE from everyone!
I had never received such huge balloons, thanks guys!

And of course a birthday dinner with my beloved family at our favorite seafood joint, Jumbo.
We couldn't wait to eat cos' it was 8.30 when we reached.

Mini yam rings x scallop and the yummiest kang kong.

Cod fish.

What is going to Jumbo without having the signature chili crabs.

Mom's obsession.

My half finished bamboo clam.

I really love seafood, something that I cannot live without.

A big thank you to those who had wished me! 

My 22nd, a new me shouldering more responsibilities and looking at the world with new perspectives.

The best birthday present this year is gna be passing my probation in just 2 months and got offered a permanent contract on my birthday.
2014 has been good to me.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑