Last Friday Night


Managed to meet Sam after rescheduling our dinner date again and again. He bought me to a salad bar and I felt that the food was pretty good. My virgin experience having a salad buffet. My initial perception of salad buffet was, eat-all-you-can lettuces, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers and probably other veggies with a few variety of fruits and different types of dressings. However, this dining experience changed my perception.

Spicy grilled chicken and old school fish and chips combo. 'No sauce for the chicken?!' Both the chicken and fish just look damn D R Y. But I was wrong, the chicken was tender and juicy inside. 

Round 1 of what we've got from the salad bar. Obviously the plate which is filled with food belonged to me. As usual, I wna try everything.

The ham was really good, not your typical picnic ham.

Was too engrossed in stuffing myself with food that I forget to snap some photos at the bar of the spread.

And no meal is complete without desserts.

Then met up with Sabrina at our usual hangout place and reminiscing our year 3 days. Missing the team sooooo much and those time spent. Talking to them just make me miss studying in TP, don't mind going through the 3 years again with them. Can't wait to see everyone!


Alright, good night for now.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑