Hazeday

Finally a stay-home friday having some free time for myself sitting in front of the laptop, drafting out this post and catching some drama at the same time.
Have been working and heading out these 2 weeks. Loving how I'm spending my holiday right now by being busy and having plans every now and then instead of rotting away at home.

Did I mention that I've got an ear infection due to my very bad flu which lasted for almost a week. My right ear is blocked since last Friday and I'm like partially deaf now. The antibiotics prescribed by the doctor ain't working and I need to go back to the doc on Monday. The feeling of not being able to hear properly is so damn awful. And the haze has been pretty bad these few days which made me feel more sick than ever especially when I'm at outdoors. Am missing the fresh air that I wake up to every morning.


Also, I've been eating so much whenever I'm out. Managed to try the different eateries that I always wanted to visit. Loving Itacho Sushi especially. The ingredients for the Sakura Don was so fresh.

Eggs & Berries, Itacho Sushi and Bon Chon Chicken

Apart from feasting out from time to time, my family always ensure that there's food for me no matter after work, or when I'm at home.

One of the day when sis bought these sushi back home and waited for me to end work to share it with me.

And my mom made these bombays (french toast) for brunch a week back? It has been quite some time since I had it. The last time I had it was probably before I graduated from TP. Bizpark's bombays is always a favourite among business students.

The next 2 days will be my last 2 days working at the airport. Long working hours ahead but I'm not dreading it.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑