#17: Words That Are Hard To Spell

Burned the previous four days working for PC Show @ Expo.
The crowd was insane especially during weekends but it was an eye-opener.
Was feeling kind of lethargic for the entire 4 days as I was having a bad flu since the start of the week and I was on a drowsy medication but nevertheless it was a good experience and somewhat I love being busy.

Back to the topic - words that are hard to spell.
Frankly speaking there are quite a number of words which I always get the wrong spelling.
Like: sausage, I always spell it as sassage at my first try. I've to break down the words first, but amazingly I got it right when typing it now. There are still many more which I couldn't think of it at the moment, so I decided to Google some words that are hard to spell and I came across a list of 'longest words'.

Here it goes:
  1. Spectrophotofluorometrically 
  2. Otorhinolaryngological 
  3. Immunoelectrophoretically 
  4. Psychophysicotherapeutics 
  5. Thyroparathyroidectomized 
  6. Pneumoencephalographically 
  7. Radioimmunoelectrophoresis 
  8. Psychoneuroendocrinological 
  9. Hepaticocholangiogastrostomy 
  10. Antidisestablishmentarianism 
  11. Floccinaucinihilipilification 
  12. Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism 
  13. Metaphysico-theolo go-cosmonigology 
  14. Praetertranssub stantiationalistically 
  15. Osteosarchaematosplan chnochondroneuromuelous 
  16. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis 
  17. Osseocarnisanguineovis cericartilaginonervomedullary 
  18. Aequeosalinocalcalinoce raceoaluminosocupreovitriolic 
Like seriously? Doubt anyone believes these words actually exist and all I got was the red underline for every word. I reckoned memorising the spelling for these words are more tedious than memorising essays for exams.
I always have a love-hate relationship with iPhone's auto-correct function. As annoying it may be, it is always handy and useful when I get my spelling wrong.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑