A I R P O R T


Current location : A I R P O R T

Got paid to people-watch. Best job ever yeah? It's indeed a pretty relaxing job which does not even require me to use my brain and I get to sit and enjoy the air-con throughout the job B U T it's has got to be the most boring job ever, I've almost nothing to do and nobody to talk to. All I can do to keep myself entertained is to plug in to my iPod, going to YouTube, refreshing Twitter and Instagram for 101 times in an hour. But the perks of this job is being able to shop in the transit area. Cosmetics and perfumes are much cheaper and we're even entitled to staff discount.

And yesterday I got 2 pinky charms which I really adore. Finally I managed to find the pink charm on the left at the transit, it went oos at the Tampines & Ion outlet. Can't stop admiring the charm.

Right now, another 30 mins before work ends. Can't wait to meet my family for Father's Day dinner, mr tummy is growling. 

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO PAPA YEO !!
My greatest man, thank you and love you for your unconditional love and always giving us the best even when you don't need to :*


LOVE you both !

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑