#18: Road Trip Must-Haves

Last day of work today and currently I'm using the transit internet kiosk to blog. Right now I have less than 15 mins for this post as there's a limit to the usage of the internet before I get disconnected.

Work was easy but tiring due to the long working hours like yesterday, worked from 10am to 11pm.
This is gna be a wordy post as I do not have access to any of my devices to upload any photos.

So back to challenge #18: Road Trip Must-Haves - I supposed road trip refers to car rides which take long hours.
I haven't been on any road trips, the longest ride I've taken will be to Genting when I was a primary school kid.
And it's not possible to have a road trip within Singapore? The country is so small that travelling from an end to another end will take at most an hour of so?

But imagine I have a 2 hours road trip, my top 3 must-haves item will be
1. Phone
2. iPod
3. Water
To me these 3 items are essential.

Phone and iPod will keep me entertain; music, movies, social networking sites. And water is important to keep me hydrated. Even if I'm hungry, I believe a bottle of water will keep me bloated for awhile.

And other items which I might bring along will be candies, chocolates, chips and maybe a little pillow for me to snuggle.

The weather is pretty good today, the haze has cleared up and I can finally see the blue skies and clouds. Our bright and sunny island is no longer gloomy!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑