#6: Least Favorite Words

I thought I was halfway through the 30-days challenge, but I'm only at my number 6 challenge.

My least favorite words now are: EXAM, STUDY, LECTURE NOTES, MARKETING-RESEARCH, INTERNATIONAL-BUSINESS, ETHICS-GOVERNANCE, ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
Any word that is related to exams that I'm studying are my least favorite words currently. 

I don't really have any words that I dislike. If I do, it will the way how a person say that word.
Like, 'bo jio', I'm fine with the word, but if someone keep repeating that word I'll get really irritated.

FOR INSTANCE:
ABC: Where did you go yesterday?
Me: Town
ABC: BO JIO!!!!
ABC: So you go town for what?
Me: Lunch
ABC: BO JIO!!!!!!!!!
ABC: Then where are you going later?
Me: Shopping
ABC: BO JIOOOOOOO!!!!!
Me: *WTFBBQKFCMACBKLJS I WNA GIVE YOU ONE BIG FAT TIGHT SLAP*


'YOLO' is also another term which people have been using it so excessively, like when they're doing stupid things. Everything also wna YOLO, even go to toilet also wna YOLO.
THIS!

Another word is 'oi', I do use 'oi' often but in a joking manner, I hate people to use it in a rude way, especially if that person is asking for a favour. Like, 'Oi!! Help me take my bag.' Seriously, that's really rude, I mean like everyone has a name, if you want to ask for a favour do it nicely. If that sentence was used on me I rather the person not addressing me, 'Help me take my bag' will do. 

**These are just my opinions, not referring to anyone**

Nowadays, I can't seem to find the drive to mug like how I did for the previous semester.
Still having that nonchalant attitude, where is the productive me? 
Exactly one more month to the final paper...... 
Feeling really tired today, shall catch the latest episode of Vampire Diaries before heading to bed.
G'night monsters.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑