Getaway To Bangkok

Finally cleared all my pending advertorials and getting back on track on some personal updates!

3 months back, together with the team, we traveled to Bangkok for a company retreat! 

Highlights of my trip (based on my memory)

1. Long Table

Address
25th Floor, 48 Column Tower, Sukhumvit Soi 16

Dinner at Long Table, one of the rooftop bar at Bangkok.
Although Long Table is not quite sky-scrapping compared to the other sky bars, the view was still breathtaking. And the fusion Thai food not only looks exquisite, it taste good as well. 
Unfortunately it was raining and the lighting was pretty dim, so the pictures didn't turn out well and I didn't bring my camera along for this trip.

Soft Shell Crab

Foie Gras (this is heavenly!)

Crab Meat Curry

Pretty desserts that I couldn't bear to devour it

A well spent evening with 12 course meal and an astonishing view. 

2. Asiatique
My forth trip to Bangkok, but first time to Asiatique.

Away from the city, the atmosphere of this place was so different from the other malls in Bangkok.
I really like it.

It was a pity that I didn't get to explore the place because we were there for a meeting and by the time when we were done, most of the shops are closed.

On a happier note, I got to have some really good desserts.

This café served the best Soufflé & Crème Brûlée.
So flavorful and yet you wouldn't get sick of it spoons after spoons.

If you're looking for a place to chill at Bangkok, do pop by Asiatique for a drink!

3. SabX2 Wanton Mee and Pig's Trotters

Address
4/32-33 Soi Petchburi 19 | PratunamBangkok,Thailand

After looking at countless of Bangkok's Wanton Mee posts on Instagram, I finally got to try this highly raved Wanton Mee and Pig's Trotter.

And I got to say - O V E R R A T E D.

Miserably small portion that is gone after 2 mouths.
The taste was average, I can easily get better one in Singapore. 

Too salty and oily for my liking

Fortunately, we didn't have to queue long for this meal.

Ending this post with more visuals

Must drink - diabetic Thai Milk Tea

Must eat beef noodles when you're in Bangkok

Cannot be missed when you're at Chatuchak

Daily breakfast spread

Till then, land of smiles.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑