Experience Nivea's Revolution

Advertorial


Do you know that it is possible to achieve radiant, soft and water-like looking skin everyday in just 4 step?

The new NIVEA In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner is the convenient new way for radiant soft water-like looking skin every day. It repairs 10 signs of dull and damaged skin while in the shower, a dream come true for Asian women in their pursuit of fairer skin.

This new addition is an extension to the success of the NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner basic range launch in November 2013.

Only know hair conditioner but not skin conditioner? In layman terms, skin conditioner is rinse-off body lotion.

The skin conditioner really smells good.

Enriched with 50X higher Vitamin C from Camu Camu, this water-activated fuss-free body conditioner is quickly absorbed by wet skin and deeply replenishes moisture, right after stepping out of the shower, even after toweling dry - saving you time and minus the sticky after-feel of conventional body lotions.

NIVEA In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner is indeed easy-to-use and works in four simple steps!


The body conditioner doesn't foam up, its texture is kinda thick, not as watery as body cleanser.


Smooth, moisturised, non-greasy, non-sticky!

This body conditioner works like hair conditioner, it gives instant results!

The whole process (4 steps) took about less than 2 minutes. My arm felt so smooth and moisturised. Certain body lotions couldn't even produce such instant results. This first of a kind body conditioner really awed me! And I love how convenient it is. I don't have the habit of applying body lotion and I dislike the greasiness and stickiness of certain body lotions. To sum it up, I would say this product is hassle-free, convenient, time-saving, smells good and works well.

Thank you NIVEA for coming up with this innovation!

NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Whitening), formulated for dull skin retails for $10.90 (250ml) NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner, formulated for normal skin and NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Intensive) for dry skin, retails for S$7.90 (250ml) and $10.90 (400ml)

You can get the skin conditioner at NTUC FairPrice, Cold Storage, FairPrice Xtra, GIANT, Watsons and Guardian Pharmacy islandwide from June 2014.

#NIVEASG #InShowerRevolution

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Top ↑