Primed & Ready

Advertorial 

Today's review will be on TOP UK Brand Primer - Collection Primed & Ready Smoothing Make-up Primer.

Using makeup primer has the unique ability to fill in fine lines and wrinkles, using primer as a layer between your skin and foundation provides the base necessary to create the appearance of perfect skin at any age.

The primer comes in a transparent liquid. Certain primers that come in cream form and white in colour will leave a white cast on your face. For Primed & Ready, you will not be encountering such issue!

After application, the primer mattifies my skin, leaving it feeling smooth. It’s neither sticky nor greasy.

How to use:
Wear alone or under foundation for a flawless complexion.

The silky formula of the primer provides a light coverage for a flawless complexion and a noticeably natural finish. Being a soothing makeup base, the primer helps to minimize pore problems, smoothes uneven skin and hides unsightly blemishes for the perfect base.

Upon application:

Results:
Results are not that visible from the photo. But the pores on my face are minimised and my face is not as ‘shiny’ as before.

The primer does a good job in mattifying my face. As I have combination skin type, my face gets oily at times. Thanks to Collection Primed & Ready, it controls the appearance of shine on my face. And after application, my makeup glides through my face smoothly and eliminating the need for multiple touch-up throughout the day because this amazing primer extend the life of my makeup allowing the makeup to stay on my face longer!

Collection Primed & Ready Smoothing Makeup Primer is available in selected Watsons stores, BHG, the newly renovated BHG Bugis and Collection pop-up store in Cineleisure, Level 2. 'LIKE' their Facebook page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/CollectionSG.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑