ASIENCE Intensive Treatment Hair Mask

Advertorial

Don’t we all love how smooth and soft our hair is after applying hair masks, and wish that intense smoothness and softness could last for more than one day instead of just that moment when we apply the hair mask?

Indulge your tresses in ASIENCE Intensive Treatment Hair Mask that helps you to achieve lustrous and soft hair for a full 96 hours in 5 minutes, effortlessly!

This is really caught my attention. I’m skeptical about this claim. 48 hours is already good enough yet ASIENCE Intensive Treatment Hair Mask claimed ’96 hours of intensely smooth hair in just 5 mins.’ Which means 4 days of smooth hair.

Made for Asian Hair, ASIENCE Intensive Treatment Hair Mask is enhanced with natural Asian beauty essences, that repair and restore the smoothness and suppleness of hair.
ASIENCE’s Asian Beauty Formula is formulated by 6 beauty essences which can penetrate the hair and works from scalp to hair. The Asian Beauty Formula consists of Licorice, Camelia Oil, Lotus, Pearl, Shell Ginger Leaf & Korean Ginseng that ensure that the hair is sufficiently hydrated and moisturised. 

Look like any other hair masks.

The usage instructions are pretty simple.

This is how my hair look like on every other day.

Trying out the hair mask after shampooing my hair to see if it really works magic.
 

Whenever I do my own hair treatment, I have the habit of putting my shower cap on after application while waiting to allow my hair better absorb the nutrients of the product. And the good thing about putting on shower cap is that while you’re waiting, probably you can shower other parts of your body without having your hair getting in your way!

After 5 minutes, rinse off the product and here's the outcome.
Look how tamed and healthy my hair is! My hair really felt ultra smooth and soft after blow drying. I spent quite some time washing my hair cause I thought that the cream was still on my hair cause my hair felt really smooth but it wasn’t! My hair indeed felt smoother after 5 minutes! And this smoothness stayed for days. Not forgetting the fragrance, I love the fragrance (From sources, the gorgeous fragrance is known as relaxing oriental fragrances that is formulated with Ginger, Ylang-Ylang, Menthe which aims to give you an enjoyable spa-like experience). Even after I shampooed my hair the next few days, the fragrance of the hair mask lingers. Amazing isn’t it.


Why choose ASIENCE?
ASIENCE is made for Asian women who wish to improve their hair beauty. Its “Fundamental Hair Beautifying Care from Scalp to Hair” is based on the Asian Beauty philosophy. Keeping the essence of the Asian philosophy of “beauty from within," ASIENCE takes the Asian Beauty philosophy one step further to improve from the inside so that beauty shines on the outside, rather than just treating damaged hair. ASIENCE thinks about the future condition of hair by providing Fundamental Hair Beautifying Care from Scalp to Hair, from root to tip.

Grab your ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask from selected hypermarkets, supermarkets and pharmacies such as NTUC, Cold Storage, Sheng Siong and Watsons at $18.90 (180g).

I would say this hair mask is reasonably priced given its awesome efficacies and comparing to the other brands of hair masks in the market which may be 2x more expensive than this.

Achieve 96 Hours of Irresistibly Smooth and Soft Hair With the new ASIENCE Intensive Treatment Hair Mask.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑