Square Food

Friday started off right by going back to TP for lunch.

All time favourite from Mensa's salad bar, chef's salad without egg. 
Really missed TP food sobadly, I don't like SIM canteen.

Then Far East for dinner, Far East is a hidden gem with lots of yummy food. 
Patronised this zi char shop, Susan, and I love it!
3 eggs (egg, century egg, salted egg) vegetables soup
As much as I hate century egg and salted egg, this soup is a must order whenever I'm having zi char with my family. How can these simple ingredients made such flavorful soup *disbelief*


Saturday brunch with mommy and sis at Imperial Treasure.
Was too hungry that sis and I gobbled up one dumpling each.

Imperial Treasure never fail to satisfy my tummy.

Simply adore these kuehs from Bangawan Solo, the coconut and red sugar complement the fluffy kuehs so much!

I just can't stop eating...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑