One Drop Locks Up An Ocean

Advertorial

The famous slogan which caught my attention to purchase my first Hada Labo product, the SHA Hydrating Lotion. And I love it! I've also tried their Hydrating Milk which works pretty well for my skin too. Since then, I've been keeping a lookout for the different Hada Labo products.

Last week a cute package arrived at my doorstep.
Thank you Hada Labo for the No.1 All-in-One Facial Gel in Japan!

Perfect Gel (3 in 1 Ultra Hydrating Gel)


Most of you must be wondering what's the hype over Hada Labo products, why are so many girls raving over it?

With a 'Perfect x Simple' Philosophy, Hada Labo uses only the purest ingredients that are beneficial to the skin, with no unnecessary additives and manufactured under strict pharmaceutical standards. Hada Labo's versatility and effectiveness has won the hearts of many women that it is one of the top skincare brand in Japan.

Many hair, face and body products are most effective overnight as the body absorbs it better. Hada Labo introduces the new Hada Labo Perfect Gel to replenish the skin's moisture while you sleep.

So what's the 3 functions of the Perfect Gel?

Being all essence, cream and mask at once (3-in-1), the Perfect Gel is suitable for daily use with the ability to provide 24 hours deep moisturising effect with its five main ingredients.

This jar of goodness is specially formulated by 5 powerful moisturising ingredients:

1. One of the star ingredients is the Hyaluronic Acid which is used in most of their facial products. The Hyaluronic Acid is essential for deep and long-lasting moisturisation. It holds 6 litres of water per gram, providing intense moisture to the skin when applied.
2. Super Hyaluronic Acid holds 2x as much water tan Hyaluronic Acid per gram, providing maximum moisturisation.
3. Nano Hyaluronic Acid penetrates deep into the skin, providing long lasting and deep moisture to the skin.
4. Collagen provides firm, elastic and wrinkle-free skin. Once the body's collagen levels decline, the skin starts to age with wrinkles, large pores and poor skin clarity.
5. Ceramide repairs the surface skin cells together for a healthy, smooth skin. Skin that lacks ceramide is often dry, irritated, and often easily affected by the sun and dust in air.

In short, the 3 types of SHA (Super Hyaluronic Acid) hydrate the skin thoroughly from skin's surface to the innermost skin layer. The Ceramide and Collagen lock in moisture and nourish skin for a bouncy, dewy and smooth skin.

Also, the Perfect Gel has no animal derivatives, it is alcohol free, mineral oil free, fragrance free and colorant free!


I personally use the Perfect Gel in 2 ways, it has become part of my daytime and night time skincare regime:
1. Moisturiser/primer. In the day, I will apply it after using the SHA Hydrating Lotion (I use it as a toner) before I put on my makeup.
2. Sleeping mask. I will use the gel before bedtime which will replenish my skin's moisture when I'm asleep and the feeling of waking up to smooth, bouncy, hydrated and radiant skin is really awesome!

I always have difficulties in getting the right skincare products for my face until I started using Hada Labo products. Unlike those heavy oil-based moisturiser which caused acne on my face, the Perfect Gel is really suitable for my skin; I do not encounter any discomfort or irritation after using it daily for about a week. It has a rich cream texture that is non-greasy and odorless. The gel absorbs quite quickly and my skin feels light after application.

Upon application

Less than 2 minutes after the application
(the gel got absorbed almost instantly - fuss free! No sticky or greasy pillow)

I have combination skin (more towards oily) but the Perfect Gel does not make my skin feel oily and in fact I felt that my complexion has improved, my skin is smoother now and its more bouncy. It gives my skin ultimate hydration.

Every girl's dream is to wake up to bouncy and sooth skin, with Hada Labo Perfect Gel, you're one step closer to your dream.

So hurry down to the nearest Watsons, Guardian, SASA, Fairprice and departmental outlets to grab this jar of goodness which is worth every penny. It is economically priced at $35.90.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑