One Drop Locks Up An Ocean

Advertorial

There is this product that I've been using for quite some time and I'm honored that I've been sponsored and given a chance to share this product with all of you.

Perfect x Simple

Sounds familiar? Previously I've did an advertorial on Hada Labo Perfect Gel and this time, I'm gna introduce the BESTSELLING hydrating lotion in Japan (1 sold every 2 seconds) and Singapore, Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion. 

Hada Labo uses only the purest ingredients that are beneficial to the skin with no unnecessary additives and manufactured under strict pharmaceutical standards. Hada Labo's versatility and effectiveness has won the hearts of many women that it is one of the top skincare brand in Japan.

The brand has received overwhelming response from Singaporean women nationwide (Bestselling face lotion 2010-2012 and Best Newcomer Brand 2010, Watsons Singapore).


Ever wonder how to get bouncy, dewy and moisturised skin?

Here's the solution!

If you're wondering what does SHA stands for:
It is the star ingredient, Supe Hyaluronic Acid, can retain 12 litres of water with 1g (2x more than the normal Hyaluronic Acid). The Super Hyaluronic Acid is essential for deep and long-lasting and giving abundant moisture for bouncy, smooth skin.

This product has been in Singapore market since 2010 and it is well-loved by many. If you've been catching dramas on the local channels or cable tv, you've probably came across the commercial (because of the commercial I got to know this awesome product and no regrets in getting it). And also if you're a fan Taiwan beauty program 'Lady First, 女人我最大' you would know celebrity make-up artist, Xiao Kai. He recommended this product on Singapore Series of Lady First.

Fragrance free,

The lotion comes out from the bottle like droplets of water with a gel-like texture, however it is not sticky. I love how light-weight it is. Just 2-3 droplets is sufficient to give the entire face the ultimate hydration. No mess, no fuss, no greasy feeling, non-sticky, and it gets absorb relatively fast, perfect for everyday use!


I used this lotion in 3 different ways: 
1. Toner - everyday after I cleanse my face
2. Primer - before my make up regime I'll apply it
3. Eye mask - put the bottle in the fridge then pour it over 2 cotton pads, put it over your eyes.

I've been using it for more than a year and I suduper love for this miracle lotion, it really gives me bouncy skin. I used to have dry skin for a period of time but after using the hydrating lotion, I can feel that my skin is more smooth, soft and supple. Hada Labo indeed live up to their tagline, 'One Drop Locks Up An Ocean'.

Look out for SHA Hydrating Lotion at all leading retailers, departmental stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets! This will be a well-spent investment.

If you're still doubtful, try it yourself and feel the difference!

Here's a video on how you should use the lotion.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑