2Ö15 Resolutions

Was so caught up with the never ending Christmas celebrations lately that I don't have much time for this space. Didn't even get sufficient sleep. But I'm not complaining, I love Christmas. Hope everyone else had a fantabulous Christmas as well.

Decided to sacrifice a teeny weeny part of my sleep time for today cause I really want to blog about my new year resolutions for 2015 before 2014 ends and doubt I'll have the time to blog about it the next few days.

On 31st December '13, I made these resolutions for this year (2014)

1. A better year ahead for my family, friends and myself.
2. A desirable employment opportunity that I always wished to work for. Now I truly understand that it is really hard to find a job.
3. At least one voluntary work.
4. Learn to say 'no' at appropriate times. Cause it is tiring to always accommodate. 
I'm proud to say this is the first time I adhere to these resolutions throughout the year and I've achieved/fulfilled 2 out of the 4 resolutions, which is resolution 2 and 3.
2 - I got offered a job which really allows me to learn and grow.
3 - And through this job, during the start of the year, I got the opportunity to come up with a simple campaign to bring some warmth to the less fortunate kids.

Resolution 1 will always be top of my yearly resolution list and resolution 4 is still in progress.

2014 is really a great year for me, I'll talk about it again on a separate post.

For 2015, my resolutions are still as cliche as before;
1. A much better year ahead for my family, friends and myself.
2. Would love to do more voluntary work.
3. Explore into new areas for my career
4. (Would like to keep this to myself).
Alright, that's more or less about it. I hope in 1 year time, I will be damn excited to announce that I've achieved all my resolutions.

Merry (belated) Christmas! 
Good night x 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑