World #1 Pain

FOOD VS WEIGHT

Ever since internship started, I had been eating so much!

I've got a habit of having breakfast every single morning after internship started. In the past, I would rather sleep in till late morning and skipped breakfast. But now, I would wake up earlier just for breakfast.



Times when I have nothing to do, I snacked.



Recently my dad made jellies and my mom made agar agar. You know I can't resist the temptations.


I tried cut down my carbs intake by having noodles for lunch everyday.


Then going for dinner with colleagues and meet-ups with friends for dinner every now and then.
This was dinner for yesterday. We had too much for 3 pax, tummy exploding.

Caroline's bloody eyeballs.

It's a Saturday today and I'm stucked in the office doing nothing. Therefore, I'm trying to keep myself occupied and use whatever photos I have on hand for this post. I would really love to have some assignments to work on.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Top ↑